What's new

Hello, New to forum.

hoot617

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi, and hope all are well.

I currently have an Iphone 4s, and have previously had the Iphone 4.
I have joined the forum in the hope that I will be able to find out some answers to some issues I have with my Dream Heights game. Not sure if this is going to happen, lol.

I'm sure that there will be other issues over time that I will find helpful in the forum as well.

Hoot617

I have joined the forum in the hope that I will be able to find out some answers to some issues I have with my Dream Heights game. Not sure if this is going to happen, lol.

I'm sure that there will be other issues over time that I will find helpful in the forum as well.

Hoot617
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.
iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

I'm new here also. I have 157 floors in my Dream Heights tower, and bought the Thanksgiving loft and the Christmas Home loft. I'll get a new tenant in others lofts who have a specialty of the Thanksgiving or Christmas loft. It seems like they should go to those floors, instead of a "regular" loft. I'm wondering what to do about this.

Also I've noticed tenants having say craft as their specialty, but there is a red gem by cuisine. I'm not sure what this means either.

Has anyone else come across this? Any insight would be appreciated.

Welcome!!!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

Welcome!!!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

Hi. I have the iPhone 4 with up-to-date software. No Siri. But I'm willing to wait a bit. Seems like once a person buys a few iPhone cases, another version of the iPhone comes out with changed dimensions so your cases won't work on it. I'd really like to find the right place here where answers for Dream Heights can be found.

Zynga does have good customer service. Sometimes the phone operators don't always have the answer. One tried to say it was iTunes when I called because I didn't get the Tower bucks I paid for in Dream Heights. But the people who answer your questions or deal with the problem in email format are great. They go above and beyond to solve the problem.

So if anyone ever has a problem when buying tower bucks and not getting them, do not let the operator tell you it is iTunes. Ask for a supervisor and let them know that others with this problem got it solved with the customer support that come through email communication.

This is not to say all operators say it is iTunes. Only one did out of three.

Last edited:

Hoot617

Hi Hoot 617
I've been playing Dream Heights for awhile. My tower has 158 (soon) floors. I don't know if I'll have the answer to your issues, but that's what forums are for.