What's new

Hi

WNC

Reaction score
Hi folks

Just recently got my first ever iPhone! Always had Nokias!! Got iTouch bout 6-7 months ago & hooked on it. My sis in law & nephew kept on & on at me to get the iPhone. Initially looked for 3, but couldn't get any, so frustrating, as soon ass batch came in of any iPhones he sold out, so last weekend when
guy in 02 shop said they only had iPhone 4's in stock, just had to have one. I'm not disappointed though I do have some problems / issues I would like help with ;) just my inexperience ;) !!

Look foward to chatting with you all

Oh what are "tags" - inexperienced with forums too!

Hi folks

Just recently got my first ever iPhone! Always had Nokias!! Got iTouch bout 6-7 months ago & hooked on it. My sis in law & nephew kept on & on at me to get the iPhone. Initially looked for 3, but couldn't get any, so frustrating, as soon ass batch came in of any iPhones he sold out, so last weekend when
guy in 02 shop said they only had iPhone 4's in stock, just had to have one. I'm not disappointed though I do have some problems / issues I would like help with ;) just my inexperience ;) !!

Look foward to chatting with you all

Oh what are "tags" - inexperienced with forums too!

Congrats on getting the iPhone. Welcome to the forum from Hawaii here.

Tags are like keywords. Think of it as a search engine for others looking for something specific in the forum. Useful tags can help someone get to what they are looking for instead of going thru all the threads.

Hope that helps ;)