What's new

Hi newbie here

Massey

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls

Thought I'd join this site as was sick of the babble on google and not getting the right info

I'm a bit of a gadget fan, if it's a gucci toy/gadget I love it

I'm let without my iPhone/iPod/iPad, which is one of the reasons I'm here, to try fix the iPhone : (

I'm not very knowledgeable about I devices or software/firmware but I'm getting there
I'm more of a hands on person really, can strip and repair an iPhone 4 in a few minutes, that's about it lol

Anyway just here saying hi, so hi and look forward to reading up and learning a few new things

Cheers

Hi guys and girls

Thought I'd join this site as was sick of the babble on google and not getting the right info

I'm a bit of a gadget fan, if it's a gucci toy/gadget I love it

I'm let without my iPhone/iPod/iPad, which is one of the reasons I'm here, to try fix the iPhone : (

I'm not very knowledgeable about I devices or software/firmware but I'm getting there
I'm more of a hands on person really, can strip and repair an iPhone 4 in a few minutes, that's about it lol

Anyway just here saying hi, so hi and look forward to reading up and learning a few new things

Cheers
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

Hi Massey, and thanks for joining in. This is a fine place for all sort of iPhone info. Enjoy!