What's new

Hi im new here this is my first post here.

bedessy

Reaction score
I have a quick question about my iPhone 4. I have iOS 4.2 on Verizon my iTunes is saying that 4.2.5 is the latest when I check for updates. Apples website is saying 4.3.5 is the latest and that it is easy to update to it, just plug up your phone. It's not easy for me ITunes will not let me update to it, and 5 is on the way I don't know if I'll have trouble with it to, can anyone help me with this problem.

bedessy said:
I have a quick question about my iPhone 4. I have iOS 4.2 on Verizon my iTunes is saying that 4.2.5 is the latest when I check for updates. Apples website is saying 4.3.5 is the latest and that it is easy to update to it, just plug up your phone. It's not easy for me ITunes will not let me update to it, and 5 is on the way I don't know if I'll have trouble with it to, can anyone help me with this problem.

The latest firmware for the Verizon iPhone is 4.2.10. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes and connected to the Internet and a pop up will inform you of the update. You have 3 options. You can either cancel it, download only and download and install. Choose the downlad and install and iTunes will download 4.2.10 and update your phone.

So I can't get 4.3 on Verizon

G'day and welcome to the forum!!! :)