What's new

Hi I have broken screen in iPhone 6

miki timsit

Reaction score
I want to buy from eBay but I don't know what to buy if you bought from eBay screen for iPhone 6 and it's good screen I want to tell me from how to buy and Which screen to buy thanks looking for answers

I want to buy from eBay but I don't know what to buy if you bought from eBay screen for iPhone 6 and it's good screen I want to tell me from how to buy and Which screen to buy thanks looking for answers
Did you buy AppleCare+ for your iPhone 6 when you first purchased it?

The one thing you have to consider about repairing your iPhone is that you'll void the warranty and Apple will not service it in the future. If you want to preserve your warranty, you'll have to have the repair done by Apple or an Apple authorized repair centre.

A screen bought from eBay may be cheap but there's too much chance of getting a counterfeit or defective part. You should purchase parts only from reputable sellers that sell only guaranteed original Apple parts.

If you've never repaired an iPhone before, you should seriously consider having a reputable repair shop do the repair.

ifixit.com sells genuine parts and the necessary tools necessary for iPhone repair. They also have repair tutorials on their site.

Ok thank you very much but I didn't tell you I from Israel my friend and in Israel we don't have apple care or Apple Store and in Israel it's very expensive to repir the screen it's cost like 200 dollar if you can help me pls in eBay what to order from the seller pls

Sorry but we're not able to advise you on a seller on Ebay,
The advice from scifan57 on using ifixit.com is probably your best bet.