J jalcod New Member Jun 17, 2010 #1 Hi, new here. I just learned that iPhone 4 pre-orders for launch day was sold out! I have to wait until July! Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2010
Hi, new here. I just learned that iPhone 4 pre-orders for launch day was sold out! I have to wait until July!
Col.bris Well-Known Member Staff member Jun 17, 2010 #2 Welcome on board to our forum enjoy and if you need assistance just ask
brendan002 New Member Jun 18, 2010 #4 Welcome Jalcod, hope you get yourself sorted with the new phone.
Gregoris Well-Known Member Staff member Jun 18, 2010 #5 lots of people seem to be selling them on ebay pre ordering but they charge double of what apple actually charges
lots of people seem to be selling them on ebay pre ordering but they charge double of what apple actually charges
iDude Administrator Staff member Jun 18, 2010 #6 Welcome to the site. That bites.. I might be in the same :iphone4vert: boat as well jalcod said: Hi, new here. I just learned that iPhone 4 pre-orders for launch day was sold out! I have to wait until July! Click to expand...
Welcome to the site. That bites.. I might be in the same :iphone4vert: boat as well jalcod said: Hi, new here. I just learned that iPhone 4 pre-orders for launch day was sold out! I have to wait until July! Click to expand...
PhilSynowiec iPhoneForums.net News Team Jun 18, 2010 #8 There should be no reason why you put a smiley with "cool" glasses on. I know the mouths reaction is "upset" but not pre-ordering your iPhone 4 for the 24th is not cool =[ Just joshin you. Good luck! And welcome to the forum!
There should be no reason why you put a smiley with "cool" glasses on. I know the mouths reaction is "upset" but not pre-ordering your iPhone 4 for the 24th is not cool =[ Just joshin you. Good luck! And welcome to the forum!
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo Wireless Charger: The Compact 2-in-1 Charger Redefining Wireless Power ThatTechyGuy 👍 3 Amazon
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo AM31 Review: The Ultra-Mini Magnetic Power Bank with Kickstand ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon