What's new

Hi everybody!

MedicJohn

Reaction score
I am a long time Android user and NurMed student. I have Apple products, but never an iPhone. The Android operating system will never "gel" and seems fragmented, though it gives a decent user experience.

The market is saturated with to many sets and OS versions and the apps in the market are hit or miss. I am headed to Clinicals and I need a device without inconsistent operations. iOS looks amazing.

I am waiting on an iPhone 5, and using a Droid X. The X is competent, but the Android fragmented world will never be until a brilliant leader molds it to something magical and forms polished boundaries so that the "bugs" cannot get in.

I am going to lurk and learn now! Thanks for allowing my rant.

Hello and welcome! I also have android and ios 5 and I like both a lot they both have their plus and minus and features I wish the other had but with apple we are slowly getting there

Thanks for the welcome! Apple just does it right. Android was a buggy mess, and still is to a degree. Apple has full control of their OS, and therefore it is easier to unite hardware to software, making the experience available to All. Android is just a mixed bag of nuts. Some are better than others, and they are building them at the rate of water.

On Android threads (which I respect) alot of android users bash each other on the quality of their device. The Bionic is a mess of that. I prefer a little unity, and respect that iOS is the same experience for ALL. There are some real crapper androids out there. The apps are NOT unilateral. I hope to find a more polished refines experience with iOS.

Besides, does not Apple engineers make beautiful devices? Almost an art. The iPhone 4 is so beautiful. I have seen exotic wood cases made for them. Won't find that in the cold fragmented world of android.

I still respect the platform and realize many advancements are made in open source projects. What lacks with that is solid investment in a way. Can't wait to get an iPhone.

Last edited:
G'day and welcome to the forum!!! :)

Lena, that sounds intriguing. I will look for it when I get an iPhone :)

While p90x schedule program is supported by several, including by Republican vice-president nominee Paul Ryan and musician Pink, and is used by tens of thousands of persons world-wide you can still find many authorities that advise us never to leap into P90X or in other related strong workout routines.

Insanity Workout Results

Last edited: