What's new

Help!

Ernest

Reaction score
Okay. I found an Iphone 4 (Yeah i know im lucky!)
So Yeah i have no idea how do i break the passcode? The Iphone is disabled now and yeah any suggestions guys? NEED HELP ASAP! T_T

If you enter the passcode wrong multiple times (number depends on setup on phone) it should wipe the phone and be ready to connect to iTunes to be setup.

Or, you could take it to an Apple Store and they could find out who it belongs to and notify that person, the owner, that it's been found. The above method will wipe the data form the phone. But, I believe that it can only be activated on the original PC account that registered it with Apple in the first place. And if the owner has activated Find Me in Mobile Me, he could be tracking the phones location as we speak.

Or, you could take it to an Apple Store and they could find out who it belongs to and notify that person, the owner, that it's been found. The above method will wipe the data form the phone. But, I believe that it can only be activated on the original PC account that registered it with Apple in the first place. And if the owner has activated Find Me in Mobile Me, he could be tracking the phones location as we speak.

I agree with Pocobear.....do the right and honorable thing and bring it to an Apple Store and have them find the owner. An iPhone is a very personal thing and you would want the same done for you if you would lose your iPhone. Maybe if you are lucky you will get a finder's reward but don't count on it. :)

If you enter the passcode wrong multiple times (number depends on setup on phone) it should wipe the phone and be ready to connect to iTunes to be setup.

Well yeah i did that but now its disabled like completely. I tried plugging it to itunes it says that i must unlock the phone before plugging to itunes. But its locked so even if i wanted to unlock i cant. -.-

I agree with Pocobear.....do the right and honorable thing and bring it to an Apple Store and have them find the owner. An iPhone is a very personal thing and you would want the same done for you if you would lose your iPhone. Maybe if you are lucky you will get a finder's reward but don't count on it. :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah i guess that would be the correct thing to do. But the guy according to what i know is already aboard so if i return it to apple will it return it the guy?

you found an iPhone 4? How do you found it?
Well, the best way is turn to Apple store...

My dad found it when he was driving someone to a hotel. So yeah the person looks foreign.

NO matter where you are in the world, Apple knows who's phone it is. They might ship it to the owner or better yet, have him pickup a new phone at the local Apple store and keep his. If you "found it" how did you know it belonged to a foreigner?