What's new

Got my iPhone - Battery draining fast.

WanknessHD

Reaction score
Okay, i have the iPhone 4.

and i do clear my multitasking stuff alot.

and i have turned off:
Location Services
Wi-Fi
Push Notifications

My brightness is at half way.
I rarely use the internet, in-wich i only talk on the phone for a few and text.
My phone after a full night charge at 100% and i will wake up around 10:00am and it willl die around 2:00pm

So yeah.

idk what to do?

I purchased it from sprint, i asked them and they said to go to the apple store, and im not in town so i currently cant do that, so i thought i would come here.

Only 10 days... if you truly feel your battery is draining much faster than it should... tell Sprint you would like a replacement. I do believe they have a 15 day return/replacement w/ no questions asked policy.

Last edited:
I would like to do this:

- Turn off wifi, mobile data and put it at Airplane mode.
- Power off totally for 1-2 min.
- Turn it on
- Activate mobile data and see how it go.

If still persist;
- Factory data reset and monitor.

Have you also turned off System Services which is located at the very bottom of Location Services. Also turn off sending data to Apple. Settings>General>About>Diagnostics and Usage>Don't send. Also, turn off iCloud and then go to Settings>Store>turn off Automatic downloads.

Once you have done all that, you can turn things on one by one and see if you can find the culprit. I leave system services off all of the time. And I never send data to Apple. I have all of my location services off unless I am specifically using an app that needs it. Also, keep in mind if you are in a low service area, your phone will use a lot of battery power looking for service. With Sprint, I would not be surprised....