What's new

Help with photo editing apps !

fezzo

Reaction score
$tumblr_ma6fgkOMwk1rpfpaao1_1280.jpg$tumblr_md3x4cC1IG1rpfpaao1_1280.jpg$tumblr_merjz6Mkvs1rpfpaao1_1280.jpg

Does anyone here knows how to produce these kind of photos (mostly seen on Instagram), for example what app to use and what kind of editing process is needed? Google didnt help much.

Thanks !

What exactly are your trying to do with those photos?

Not quite understanding your question. Currently, I use Camera + App to help me edit my photos. I find it nicer than then native editor in the camera roll.

Sorry for the unclear question. what i meant was the tone or color of those photos are different from what captured from native iphone camera, obviously apps were used to edit them (sorry i dont really know photography terms). and not all apps can produce these kind of tone (or color) for the image. And what i meant from editing process was for example lessen contrast or add brightness etc etc.

Thanks for the help !

any camera app and a white background, I can't see that there is any special filter app to make these shots?

Yeah I'm w/ Jon Law on this one. I have no clue what u are talking about.

fezzo said:
Sorry for the unclear question. what i meant was the tone or color of those photos are different from what captured from native iphone camera, obviously apps were used to edit them (sorry i dont really know photography terms). and not all apps can produce these kind of tone (or color) for the image. And what i meant from editing process was for example lessen contrast or add brightness etc etc.

Thanks for the help !

The photographed items in the photos you posted don't look manipulated to me. They just appear to be perfectly ordinary objects, photographed from above against a white background.

iPhone Forums Moderator

Last edited: