What's new

Help with a complete theme!

beckyandjustin

Reaction score
Ok so I payed for the complete unique HD theme from cydia. For some reason I can't get the keyboard to work or the weather to work on the wallpaper. It keeps telling me to open ssh. So I did that but I can't get the password to work. Someone please help me. How do I get this complete theme to work???

You need to connect via SSH to edit the files necessary to input your zip code. When you enter your password in SSH you wont actually see the password as a security precaution, just type it and hit enter.

How do I connect via ssh? Maybe I'm doing it wrong. I'm new to this so I need step by step instructions. Please! I can't figure it out:(

I tried to connect to ssh through funbox.com but I couldn't get the password to work. I tried a lot of times to enter the password but it wouldn't recognize it

Funbox isn't SSH, to SSH you can either use Terminal or CyberDuck if you're on a Mac or you can use a program like WinSCP if you're on Windows

Jmills87 said:
Funbox isn't SSH, to SSH you can either use Terminal or CyberDuck if you're on a Mac or you can use a program like WinSCP if you're on Windows

+1...

Ok so I got it to work. Thanks so much for the help. Now I can't get the keyboard to work. I downloaded iacces and did what it said to do but it still didn't change it:(. What am I doing wrong?