What's new

Help pls

joanne1980

Reaction score
MY iPhone 4 is a yr old an the past wk wen people have phoned me I can here them but they can't hear me sum times it's ok but most of the time it's not wot is wrong wiv it any ideas pls ???

joanne1980 said:
MY iPhone 4 is a yr old an the past wk wen people have phoned me I can here them but they can't hear me sum times it's ok but most of the time it's not wot is wrong wiv it any ideas pls ???

Hello. What ios are you running? And is it jailbroken?

joanne1980 said:
It's not jailbreak an it's iOS 5 5.0.1

Check your mic, see if you can carefully clean it with an ear swab, might be clogged up.

Otherwise should do a restore/setup as new via itunes and if that doesnt solve it then you might wanna get it checked out.does it do the same with handsfree?

I ant tried on handsfree cos it's only jus started doing it sum times people can hear me an sum times they cant I can hear them clear is it the mesh bits at the bottom of the fone either side of the charger ? Memo works fine.

joanne1980 said:
I ant tried on handsfree cos it's only jus started doing it sum times people can hear me an sum times they cant I can hear them clear is it the mesh bits at the bottom of the fone either side of the charger ? Memo works fine.

Yes.

And try a hard reset (holding down power and home button until the phone shuts off and reboots).

Is that on pc or can Ido it on iPhone wi safari ? Sorry never dun it