What's new

Help please

salbajzer

Reaction score
I need help, how to fix this. One month i look for help to fix the problem.
IMG_20190812_114856.jpg

If you purchased the phone with an old SIM card in it, that's the reason. You need a new one, one of your own and with your cellular carrier.

It states right on the message that it’s not a hardware issue with the phone but rather the SIM card itself. As said get yourself a new SIM card that is attached to your network provider and your cell plan.

How can i text apple to unlock it please. I think apple is locket my iphone.

I use my sim, she is not locked. I make mistake because i reset the phone and after that he show this in pic

You probably have to contact the person who sold you the phone. I hope you get some answers!

If you are getting the message pictured with a SIM card *you* had, did you tell your carrier you have a new phone? If not, then that's the problem.

I call provaider and they say is not locked from them. I take the phone from the mobile shop unlocked

Have you tried getting a new SIM card and then try to activate the phone again? If not, I would do this before going any further. Your current SIM card is either not compatible. This much is known from the message you got on screen. You may find that you’re current network carriers SIM card may or may not work with this particular phone. They do have some differences due to different equipment from carrier to carrier. Hope you get it resolved. I would first try a new SIM card though. JMHO.

I get a new sim and the phone do the same. I thing the problem is not a sim card something wrong with the phone

It’s not the phone. It’s the carrier you are using. The phone may not accept the carrier you are trying to use with it. I.E., sprint and AT&T aren’t compatible networks, so the phones are a little different, as with Verizon as well. So the phone isn’t the issue, it’s the SIM card that is being used. You may have to switch network providers or get a different iPhone that will work with your networks carrier. I am on ATT myself and I cannot take this phone and switch to Verizon as they run a different type of equipment that is not compatible with ATT’s network. Hope this makes sense.