What's new

Need help please !!!!

SERBDVB

Reaction score
I need help i forgat my pattern for AndroidLock , what can i do to get to setting to fix the problem , i have iphone 4
thank you for helping

Had friend bring me iPad recently, ot his, had lock on it. I couldnt do squat but reinstall iOS.

I think u luckier. Try to sync it with YOUR iTunes. Then restore. Then sync. Should work.

Had friend bring me iPad recently, ot his, had lock on it. I couldnt do squat but reinstall iOS.

I think u luckier. Try to sync it with YOUR iTunes. Then restore. Then sync. Should work.

U think that he's lucky? He's screwed actually. What if he never backed up before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fix the problem first i did i download program on my pc "I-Fun Box " to browse the system files , then i went "Raw File System>Var>Mobile>Libary>Preference and look or file "com.zmaster.AndroidLock.plist" and copy that file to you PC then open file with Notepad and you will see numbers pattern ....