What's new

Help Please!!!

rios1er

Reaction score
alright guys so im new here and had a question.

i have an iphone 4 it was on 4.1 and i jailbroke my iphone
using greenposi0n....i had it for awhile and then restored my phone
i know STUPID!!!

now i updated to 4.2.1 and wanna jailbreak my phone but i know
there isnt a stable jailbreak...

is there anyway i can go back to 4.1 and if it helps
during the process during the jailbreak i did press
that "make my life easier" button!.

thanks in advance guys!.

theres no way to downgrade if u didnt save teh shsh blobs? fml... and even if they make an untethered version jb for 4.2.1 i would still need the 4.1 shsh blobs to jb?? theres no way i can dl the blobs what is this?!

There's no way to downgrade without your blobs. If you wait for an untethered 4.2.1 jailbreak then you won't need your blobs. You only need them to downgrade firmware.

iTunes askes your phone to send a few small packets of data (SHSH blobs) to apples servers. Then, if everythings ok, they get 'signed' and sent back to iTunes. iTunes will only up/downgrade or restore a iPhone if it has these signed blobs. As far as I'm aware apples servers will not sign blobs for phones that are restoring to a older firmware. That's why you need your blobs to downgrade so you can trick iTunes into thinking that they are signed...

There's no way to downgrade without your blobs. If you wait for an untethered 4.2.1 jailbreak then you won't need your blobs. You only need them to downgrade firmware.

iTunes askes your phone to send a few small packets of data (SHSH blobs) to apples servers. Then, if everythings ok, they get 'signed' and sent back to iTunes. iTunes will only up/downgrade or restore a iPhone if it has these signed blobs. As far as I'm aware apples servers will not sign blobs for phones that are restoring to a older firmware. That's why you need your blobs to downgrade so you can trick iTunes into thinking that they are signed...

thank you for explaining, that made alot of sense and helped me +2 for you my friend