What's new

Help needed

elitegamer767

Reaction score
Hi might sound a bit far fetched but I was wondering if there was a setting or a jailbreak tweak that could keep the camera on my 4S in focus when camera not active
The reason I ask is because the rattle on my iPhone is annoying everytime I put my phone on a table or when I'm in the middle of a call sometimes

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you

Putting the camera into auto focus won't stop the rattling you are hearing. I just tested my iPhone 4S with a focused picture and focused video and the phone still has a rattle in the top section.

And after a really quick bit of research, there is no way to fix this issue. Primarily because Apple doesn't use liquid lens focusing.

So I'm stuck with it? Haha lol just bugs me when in a call at certain angles it rattles I have had 2 replaced both rattled so never bothered again

When I first got my 4s it bothered me also. I did lots of research because before it was widely knows that this was normal I was concerned it was just mine. I was in Apple stores tapping on iPhones (people prolly thought I was crazy) and now I don't even notice it.