What's new

help needed on deleting photos from iphone 4

Ginny

Reaction score
How do i delete photos I dont wont anymore on my iphone 4 phone???? help

open up your photo app...touch a photo to go full screen...you will see a trash can icon on the lower right hand corner of your screen, touch that icon...a prompt will pop up that will say DELETE PHOTO...touch it.

Last edited:
iTunes > iPhone > Photos Tab > either uncheck sync photos or pick and choose which albums to sync.

To Reset your Photo Stream, follow these instructions:

From a computer browser, go to icloud.com and sign in.
Click on your name on the iCloud home page (this is the page that shows all the app icons). If you do not see your name, click the cloud icon in the top left of the page.
Click Advanced.
Here you will see the Reset Photo Stream button. Clicking this button will remove all your Photo Stream photos from iCloud. Once removed, they cannot be recovered, but you can re-upload any photos you'd like to restore to your Photo Stream from a Mac or PC.
After resetting your Photo Stream, you can also remove any photos that have been downloaded to your device or computers. To do this, follow the directions below:

On your iOS device, you can remove photos from the Photo Stream view by turning off Photo Stream and then optionally turning it back on. You can do this at Settings > iCloud > Photo Stream.
If you added any Photo Stream photos to other albums or the Camera Roll on your iOS device, you can locate and delete these photos manually, if desired.

On your Mac, you can clear cached photos from the Photo Stream view in iPhoto or Aperture by turning off Photo Stream and then optionally turning it back on. You can do this in each application by visiting Preferences > Photo Stream.
If you had Automatic Import enabled in your Photo Stream settings, your Photo Stream photos were also imported to your iPhoto or Aperture Library, and will remain after you disable Photo Stream. If you would like to delete any of these photos from your library, you can to do so manually any time you like.

On your PC, you can remove Photo Stream photos by deleting them from your designated Photo Stream Download Folder. By default, this folder is located at
C:\Users\Apple\Pictures\Photo Stream\My Photo Stream.