What's new

Help!! Need Gevey SIM for 04.10.01 ,, 4.3.2

gray_mouse

Reaction score
I'm going to sell my bricked phone while the prices are still good. Not gonna wait for ultrasn0w.

My bricked iphone4 has 4.3.2 on it, modem fw 04.10.01.. Suggest me which gevey SIM to use and where to buy it. I'd prefer a Russian seller, but could be international, don't matter much.

Also, should I keep 4.3.2 or upgrade to 4.3.3 with baseband preservation mode, or perhaps upgrade without baseband preservation? Suggest..

The guy I'm selling it too wants iphone for satellite tuning, I installed an app today, and he loved it. I don't really care if it will stop working after a month or so, I just want to ditch this phone.

I'm going to sell my bricked phone while the prices are still good. Not gonna wait for ultrasn0w.

My bricked iphone4 has 4.3.2 on it, modem fw 04.10.01.. Suggest me which gevey SIM to use and where to buy it. I'd prefer a Russian seller, but could be international, don't matter much.

Also, should I keep 4.3.2 or upgrade to 4.3.3 with baseband preservation mode, or perhaps upgrade without baseband preservation? Suggest..

The guy I'm selling it too wants iphone for satellite tuning, I installed an app today, and he loved it. I don't really care if it will stop working after a month or so, I just want to ditch this phone.

Remind me not to buy ANYTHING from you!

Last edited:
Ya, not harsh. Flamers and post poopers aren't welcome. He's flaming and spamming, not what he should be doing, contributing to the thread. Don't have anything to contribute keep your stinky tongue inside your mouth.

I upgraded fw from Apple to latest version. Modem is 04.10.01, thus can not be unlocked using ultrasn0w. Need one of those gravey SIMs.

I'm selling phone tomorrow anyway, just need to tell the guy where to buy SIM.

Last edited:
I wouldn't class that as flaming personally.

So your phones not bricked then. Just that you can't use it on the network you would like to...?

Why dont you buy a gevey sim directly from there website? Try a rebel sim aswell as they are supposed to be relatively good.