What's new

Help me please.......................

iNeoTom

Reaction score
Right then i have seen a few themes now with the bottom dock bar curved round and i was wondering if anyone could show me how this is done?

176ff8da.png

Thanks in advance

iNeoTom

That's a new tweak in Cydia called Overflow ($0.99, USD). Pretty cool, yeah? :D

<Edit>Oh, and it might be from Springtomize2 ($2.99, USD). I don't have it, but I understand it has an Overflow function, also. And, now that I've looked at the video of Springtomize2, that picture you posted is from Springtomize2.

You can tell because with Overflow, the middle icon is in the front; with Springtomize2, the middle icon is in the back (as in your picture).

Sorry to mislead. But, they are both good tweaks!</edit>

Happy tweaking!

Marilyn

Last edited:
That's a new tweak in Cydia called Overflow ($0.99, USD). Pretty cool, yeah? :D

<Edit>Oh, and it might be from Springtomize2 ($2.99, USD). I don't have it, but I understand it has an Overflow function, also. And, now that I've looked at the video of Springtomize2, that picture you posted is from Springtomize2.

You can tell because with Overflow, the middle icon is in the front; with Springtomize2, the middle icon is in the back (as in your picture).

Sorry to mislead. But, they are both good tweaks!</edit>

Happy tweaking!

Marilyn

You my friend are an absolute god!! Thank you so much for all your help Springtomize2 is exactly what i was looking for i can't believe how many tweaks it has included with it!!! It does everything :)

Thank you again

iNeoTom