What's new

Need help finding themes please!

DolphinxManiax23

Reaction score
Hello all,
I was wondering what other places I can get more themes at for Iphone 4s besides at ssiphone.com?
Don't matter which app either Winterboard or Dreamboard.
If anyone can please help me.
Thanks!!!

DolphinxManiax23 said:
Anywhere else besides Cydia also?

Search Cydia for "theme", there are hundreds of them. I've been browsing for days and haven't seen them all.

If you go to sections i think you can find some themes sections, from different sources, and if you go to [Manage/Sources] and open any source you have, mostly the popular sources would have alot of themes at the beginning of each letter in organization :D

Edit: and if you want some unique theme about a game or anything else like that, then you must go to [Cydia/Search] and search (<subject> theme) for example you can search (Plants vs. Zombies Theme) and you will find a bunch of Plants vs. Zombies Themes

Last edited:
If you go to sections i think you can find some themes sections, from different sources, and if you go to [Manage/Sources] and open any source you have, mostly the popular sources would have alot of themes at the beginning of each letter in organization :D

I would strongly advise against this. There are tens of thousands of themes out there and the majority of them (90% or so) will not work with the most current iOS. It is much better to find the theme you want on the internet first, make sure it is compatible with your firmware and then search and install it with Cydia.

Jmills87 said:
I would strongly advise against this. There are tens of thousands of themes out there and the majority of them (90% or so) will not work with the most current iOS. It is much better to find the theme you want on the internet first, make sure it is compatible with your firmware and then search and install it with Cydia.

Oh, okay..