What's new

Help me out

Force start your iPhone: press and hold Home and Power button simultaneously until the Apple logo appears. Then let go of both buttons, your device will power up on it’s own. If this issue is caused by a software problem, this might resolve it.

I tried but not battery show full when 24 hour

So after a full 24hr charge the battery still isn't showing charged?? Is that what you are saying? And if this is the case, have you tried a different charger than the one being used currently?? And being the 4th or 5th owner of the phone shouldn't matter as far as the battery is concerned. Not unless it has either been improperly run down to nothing too many times and let die then charged, or the battery is just had its share of charges and may be showing it's age if it was used a lot by the previous 3-4 owners. But if taken care of and not charged more than the life cycle of the battery, it should charge up to 100%.
Like I said before, if you have a way to take it to a Best Buy or an Apple Store, they may at least be able to help you better being able to actually have a physical look at the phone.
I would try what J.A. has stated to do as well and force start the phone. That or turn it off and let it charge that way and see if it makes any difference. And also if you have a different charger setup, use it. See if the results stay the same or change. Might be a faulty charger. Most likely not, but you never know. Hope you get it resolved and working correctly. Have a Blessed Evening.

Tkz for showing concern and give time I used my iPad charger but at the end of day there was fault in cable because I don't had apple charger we use copy charges it has a USB plug in charges

Reactions: 933
Yep. A faulty or a fake charge cable like the ones at the convenience store and are not Authorized Apple cables with the Apple logo printed on the package. That will surely do it. Though I mentioned that in one of my posts as well before. Glad you found problem and hopefully you will get it resolved ASAP!! Good Day.