What's new

HELP! Iphone 3GS won't charge after the replacement of battery!!!

final_triumph

Reaction score
Hey guys, greetings from Lithuania! I really need some help with the issue I'm having at the moment... The thing is that I tried to charge the Iphone with unoriginal charger and therefore the phone turned itself off. Immediately afterwards it got very hot; fortunately, I managed to quickly get it to service where they changed the battery with another one (also original, designed exclusively for 3GS) as well as tested for any errors, such as phone calls, music, network, etc. (they found none) and ultimately tried to charge it, which was done with no problems. So everything went pretty well when the very same day until the battery discharged and then I found myself not being able to charge it: it doesn't charge neither plugged into the computer nor to the wall (I did this with original chargers and tested with one more Iphone of the same model, which charged well). Any ideas guys? Could you suggest something so that I could turn it on again because I kinda feel like I lost a "close friend"
icon9.png
... Thanks in advance for everyone who is potentially going to make my day! Ačiū!!!
icon7.png

Hey guys, greetings from Lithuania! I really need some help with the issue I'm having at the moment... The thing is that I tried to charge the Iphone with unoriginal charger and therefore the phone turned itself off. Immediately afterwards it got very hot; fortunately, I managed to quickly get it to service where they changed the battery with another one (also original, designed exclusively for 3GS) as well as tested for any errors, such as phone calls, music, network, etc. (they found none) and ultimately tried to charge it, which was done with no problems. So everything went pretty well when the very same day until the battery discharged and then I found myself not being able to charge it: it doesn't charge neither plugged into the computer nor to the wall (I did this with original chargers and tested with one more Iphone of the same model, which charged well). Any ideas guys? Could you suggest something so that I could turn it on again because I kinda feel like I lost a "close friend"
icon9.png
... Thanks in advance for everyone who is potentially going to make my day! Ačiū!!!
icon7.png
I would take it right back to shop that changed the battery and tell them whats happening.