What's new

HELP! iPhone 3GS stuck in constant restart???

miak

Reaction score
Hey, Hoping someone can help with this..

I jailbroke my phone using Cydia a few months ago, and never really used it... just seemed to mess up my phone but I couldnt figure out how to delete it so I left it on there. I've since bought an iPhone 4 and I was planning to give my 3GS to a friend. So tonight I went into settings on the phone and went to Reset All. Once I did, a little progress bar came up and once it was all white my phone shut off and now the apple logo comes up, followed by the cydia(apple/skull) logo, and then it freezes for a minute and then restarts and the same thing happens again... Have I completely ruined the phone? or is there any hope??? When I plug it into iTunes its not even being recognized!

PLEASE HELPPPPPP lol

Hey, Hoping someone can help with this..

I jailbroke my phone using Cydia a few months ago, and never really used it... just seemed to mess up my phone but I couldnt figure out how to delete it so I left it on there. I've since bought an iPhone 4 and I was planning to give my 3GS to a friend. So tonight I went into settings on the phone and went to Reset All. Once I did, a little progress bar came up and once it was all white my phone shut off and now the apple logo comes up, followed by the cydia(apple/skull) logo, and then it freezes for a minute and then restarts and the same thing happens again... Have I completely ruined the phone? or is there any hope??? When I plug it into iTunes its not even being recognized!

PLEASE HELPPPPPP lol

Try to update it.
First put it on DFU mode.
Google it and read some line, don't wait Santa to meek it for you.