What's new

Help! First Iphone.....Iphone illitereat....just trying to download free ringtones

canadian1937

Reaction score
Hi I am new her and also to the Iphone. I have an Iphone 4 and I simply want to download a ringtone. I downloaded the funny ring app and when I pick and download a ringtone it sends a link to my email that doesn't work!! Frustrating, and I'm sure it's very simple but I'm clueless. Help me please?!

There should be a help section on the app itself that could answer your question and possibly even include a link that will show you a YouTube video of step-by-step instructions.

canadian1937 said:
Hi I am new her and also to the Iphone. I have an Iphone 4 and I simply want to download a ringtone. I downloaded the funny ring app and when I pick and download a ringtone it sends a link to my email that doesn't work!! Frustrating, and I'm sure it's very simple but I'm clueless. Help me please?!

You have to install the ringtones through iTunes. Open the link from a pc, open iTunes and move downloaded file into iTunes if it's in m4r format all you have to do is drag the file into your phone. Hope that helps