What's new

help! deleting photos?

bubbly

Reaction score
ok so im organizing my albums and had photos that i selected "add to" and put in new albums. well, now i want to delete those from my camera roll so they're only in their assigned albums. but when i try to delete one it says "this photo is used in an album. do you want to delete it everywhere?" and then gives two options, delete everywhere or cancel. There is no delete just this or anything, it's either keep all these photos both unorganized in my camera roll plus in their new folders or delete all of them? whats up with this how does it make sense please help how do i delete them from just the camera roll?

You cant your camera roll shows total photos and your albums are to organize them basically your albums are short cuts to the pic you want to see instead of looking through all your photos in the camera roll. If you have 20 pics in your camera roll and you put all 20 pics in albums you still have a total of 20 pics not 40 hope that helps.

Also try the search function this has been asked many times.

Last edited:
ahh dangit that really sucks im a bit OCD about organization and thats going to drive me super nuts, it seems like with everything else theyve been able to do theyd be able to make it similar to crappy phones in the way of being able to individually do that. grr. sorry I tried searching and was having trouble but probably didnt type the right keywords i was finding other random stuff. :( thanks for your help!