What's new

Help again please!

looby

Reaction score
Hi, well iv had a few probs with my iphone4 since getting it last July, no sooner do I get it sorted, a new prob arises! So can anyone help with this one please. I took my phone back to our newly opened apple store at the weekend as the signal still keeps dropping and iv always had probs with getting online when I'm out and about, they updated software, still having probs with loading issues when trying to get online and now I can play any of my films I have on here, any suggestions apart from taking it back again.

Thanx in advance!

I think that has to do with your cellular network or ISP for the wifi (if you're talking about loading things over the internet). A change in location or provider should do the trick. If not, then looks like you'll have to go back to the Apple store to really have it diagnosed. You can opt to have a signal field test of your iPhone if you want. Dial *3001#12345#* and take things from there.

Thanx heartbeat, think I'm going to go back to the store, I should of pointed out that hubby and I got our iPhones at the same time and yet when we are together, his works fine, but mine doesn't. I don't loose signal all the time, but when I do and have no service at all, we can stand next to eachother and his is fine and when it takes forever to load when trying to get online on mine, his does it straight away. It's really bizarre and now the latest is with mine not playing movies! Thanx again heartbeat!

Well now I think that's more of an internal hardware issue there, looby :eek: Anyways, you're welcome! :) Hope you can have your iPhone fixed soon :)