What's new

Help - "Activate Phone"!

Ariel Weinberger

Reaction score
Hello.
I've purchased an iPhone 5S about half a year ago, used it just fine. It's a 16GB version, and I wanted to delete a lot of stuff so I connected it to the computer, backed up my pictures and the new iOS started downloading automatically (or I might have accepted it, by accident?)

I launched my iPhone and this screen appeared:
d9de22a7de.jpg

What can I do? Do you guys know any solution?
Will jailbreaking it with Pangu work? It currently has the latest 8.1

I don't remember my Apple ID and Password, and I can't find any way to restore them as I have so many gmails... I'm lost!

Thanks in advance!

Hello.
I've purchased an iPhone 5S about half a year ago, used it just fine. It's a 16GB version, and I wanted to delete a lot of stuff so I connected it to the computer, backed up my pictures and the new iOS started downloading automatically (or I might have accepted it, by accident?)

I launched my iPhone and this screen appeared:
d9de22a7de.jpg

What can I do? Do you guys know any solution?
Will jailbreaking it with Pangu work? It currently has the latest 8.1

I don't remember my Apple ID and Password, and I can't find any way to restore them as I have so many gmails... I'm lost!

Thanks in advance!
I'm afraid that without the requested Apple ID and password, your iPhone cannot be activated. There's no way to bypass this. It's called Activation Lock and is a security feature introduced with iOS 7 last year. Unless you can remember your Apple ID and password, your iPhone will be little more than an expensive paperweight.