What's new

Help!!! Accidentally deleted files on iphone, now some apps don't work!!!

JuliannaGrace

Reaction score
Hi, I am on iphone 4s ios 6.1.2 jailbroken with evasion software. I am starting to learn to make themes for iphone. which is the main reason I don't want to lose jailbreak.
I mistakenly deleted the UIKit.Frameworks files in System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.Frameworks which is where you put open notifier icons. I added some open notifier icones and deleted what appeared as language files that weren't my language. I think it was the just the .lpoj files in uikit.framework. but not for sure because phone rebooted then when i checked ifile didn't work.
Looked in ifunbox on pc and nothing was in trash. Normally if i delete something imove it to another file or trash and
If it doesn't work i put it back. So not for sure what got deleted or if it has anything to do with that file. Stupid I know but what's done is done and now I nead help!!
Anyways. not sure if add what files should be there would help. Don't know where to find said files or if that is even the cause. But now instagram, pinterest, some similar apps, most weather app except stock are getting stuck on the loading screen. Keyboard gets stuck if I try to hit the flashing line to copy/paste or use magnifier. Facebook, twitter and most other apps work. All my themes work. Most cydia apps work except ifile. $29771_45f7b9a1f98f2aabffc93b58c82cd2db.jpg

Tried to restore to last back up but it didn't fix anything. just restored. Did a hard reset first. Deleted and reinstall all of the affected App Store apps and uninstall and reinstall iFile in Cydia. I put in safe mode and no change in the apps. Still stuck on opening screen even after deleted then reinstalled.

Don't want to lose jailbreak. Could someone with a jailbroken Iphone 4S send me a copy of this file? Or know where I could find it?? Help!! Any ideas??

Hi Julianna..Welcome to the Forum!

Thanks for your post. We know that you are looking for some help here and do ask for you to be patient while members come onto the Forum and get a chance to read your post.

I just deleted your other post as it was a duplicate of this one. Please do not do this since it makes it hard for other members to read and help you of there are multiple threads of the same topic present. It is also against forum rules.

http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/f...um-rules-please-read-respect-our-rules-30950/

Thanks,
Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

G'day and welcome to the forum!!!!! :)

My apologies for the second post. Power went off at home and it didn't show my first post when the power came back on, so I was making sure. It won't happen again�� and yes I will be patient for help with my problem. Thanks and take care.