What's new

Hello

dopesoner930

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is daniel and i have had quite a few iphones in the past few years, a few 2gs, 3gs and now i am using my iphone 4. I got a sweet deal and had att factory unlock it to use for my carrier (tmobile). I was taking a look around the forums and was wondering if there is anywhere i can make a post about my new site selling iphone cases? I didnt really see a market place or thread dedicated to this and dont know the forum rules so didnt just want to post! please let me know the rules about this thanks and hello again

what would it take to become a sponsor and be able to post my site, news on items and such? please let me know, special discounts for the site, links to the site, and contests can be done, just want to know what it takes and the steps thanks :)

what would it take to become a sponsor and be able to post my site, news on items and such? please let me know, special discounts for the site, links to the site, and contests can be done, just want to know what it takes and the steps thanks :)
I'll send you a PM w/ the information.