What's new

Hello

Papi

Reaction score
My name is Jesse. My friends call me Papi so feel free. I have an iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPad 2, 2 iPod touch's and 3 iPods. Lol.

Despite all the gadgets, I've been learning by trial and error and google. I came across this forum and it looks to be a wealth of info. I'm excited to get started.

BTW, if you don't have the Tapatalk app, get it. All my favorite forums are on there!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My name is Jesse. My friends call me Papi so feel free. I have an iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPad 2, 2 iPod touch's and 3 iPods. Lol.

Despite all the gadgets, I've been learning by trial and error and google. I came across this forum and it looks to be a wealth of info. I'm excited to get started.

BTW, if you don't have the Tapatalk app, get it. All my favorite forums are on there!!

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

Thanks

Hi and welcome Papi... Like you I learned mostly by trial and error with a little help from the iPhone manual. But those manuals are not written for novice users. Anyway........

Hi and welcome Papi... Like you I learned mostly by trial and error with a little help from the iPhone manual. But those manuals are not written for novice users. Anyway........

Thanks. And I agree about the manuals. I've just been skimming thru the threads before I start asking already answered questions. Lol

G'day and welcome to the site!!!!!! :)

Hi Papi!!! Welcome to the forum this place is totally addictive and it never fails that you will learn something new with each visit.... :)

Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF.net