What's new

hello

samch

Reaction score
Hi I'm from the uk i'v had iPhones since they first came out , just ventured into jailbreaking and recently jb my iphone 4 and hubbys 3gs and wondering why i didn't do it sooner. also a big fan of ipads and a member of your other site ipad forum, I have both the original and the ipad 2 which i'm thinking of jb when it becomes available.
nice to meet you all

Welcome to the iPhone forums! :) You'll find lots of info here regarding jailbreaking and other topics. Enjoy :)

Hi I'm from the uk i'v had iPhones since they first came out , just ventured into jailbreaking and recently jb my iphone 4 and hubbys 3gs and wondering why i didn't do it sooner. also a big fan of ipads and a member of your other site ipad forum, I have both the original and the ipad 2 which i'm thinking of jb when it becomes available.
nice to meet you all

hello and welcome to the forum! its nice to meet you also..

so you started jailbreaking? what apps did you end up installing?

Hello :) thanks for the welcome.
Iv quickly learned that some apps and tweaks conflict with others so had to install and then remove a few that caused problems, at the moment I'm using intelliscreen,ideal SMS(this does not work on hubby's 3GS and it stops loads of other tweaks from working,also ended up sending mobile into recovery yet works fine on my iPhone 4 )air server(would love to have this on iPad as I'm a big fan of AirPlay) pkgbackup, ifile, xmbc, tv out tuner,winter board, make it mine, barrel, cydelete, infinidock, infinifolders, mobile notifier, sbsettings with remove bg on it which saves so much time. that's what iv discovered in last 3 days I'm sure there's load i'v not found out yet but having fun looking.