What's new

Hello to all

hamop78

Reaction score
Name is Frank ---- I've had the iPhone 4 about 2 weeks and it is driving me crazy. I'm what I call an advanced computer user in the Windows OS but know nothing about Apple OS. I'm an Old Dude (65) but can hold my own with most computer problems but this is driving me nuts (not a long drive!!).

Hopefully there are some answers to my questions out there.

Welcome to the Forum. As a Old Guy myself (68) and computer savvy, I don't think you will have too many problems picking it up. I use Google Reader on my pc and link to many of the iPhone/iPad sites all in one place. Try it or some of the other aggregated readers and read read read. You'll learn a lot. Also an apparently Secret tip is.....Download and read the Manual. It must be a secret, cause very few do it. LOL

Welcome to the Forum. As a Old Guy myself (68) and computer savvy, I don't think you will have too many problems picking it up. I use Google Reader on my pc and link to many of the iPhone/iPad sites all in one place. Try it or some of the other aggregated readers and read read read. You'll learn a lot. Also an apparently Secret tip is.....Download and read the Manual. It must be a secret, cause very few do it. LOL

& secret of the secret is that the manual is in safari under bookmarks if you don't have time to print it ;)

Downloaded and printed in living color all 259 pages + I have it on my jump drive.

Now I only have to finish reading it.