What's new

Hello to all

bubbahines

Reaction score
Stumbled across this site and decided to register in the hopes of gaining knowledge and help from seasoned members. I am a senior citizen and a veteran/US Army. I would appreciate any help. Hello to all members and thanks for having me.

Stumbled across this site and decided to register in the hopes of gaining knowledge and help from seasoned members. I am a senior citizen and a veteran/US Army. I would appreciate any help. Hello to all members and thanks for having me.

Welcome to the number one forum babbahines. Fire away (pardon the pun) with all your questions and I'm sure there will be many answers for you.

iHolophyte

Thanks for the welcome.
I have an iphone4, which I want to jail break. Needless to say, I have had NO luck trying to accomplish this. Software version is: 5.0.1 (9A405) I tried using Redsnow 0.9.10b1 and I keep getting a "not supported" message. I must be doing something wrong....can someone help?

bubbahines said:
Thanks for the welcome.
I have an iphone4, which I want to jail break. Needless to say, I have had NO luck trying to accomplish this. Software version is: 5.0.1 (9A405) I tried using Redsnow 0.9.10b1 and I keep getting a "not supported" message. I must be doing something wrong....can someone help?

Try again Redsnow it seems is the right version Back up with itunes first and try again

Thanks for the welcome.I have an iphone4, which I want to jail break. Needless to say, I have had NO luck trying to accomplish this. Software version is: 5.0.1 (9A405) I tried using Redsnow 0.9.10b1 and I keep getting a "not supported" message. I must be doing something wrong....can someone help?
Welcome to iPF.net!! Did you get any further w/ JBing your iP4? If not, make sure you're using the latest version of redsn0w... 0.9.10b3. Make sure you're getting a legit version as well. Download from the Dev team's blog site.... Dev-Team Blog

No Luck trying to JB......I'm using Redsnow 0.9.10b3 that I dl'd from here. Here's what I did.
1. Iphone4 was connected to PC and was powered off.
2. I opened up Redsnow and clicked on "JB and install Cydia
3. Held power for 3 sec, then power and home for 10 sec, then released power and held for 15 sec.
4. keeps going into recovery mode instead of DFU mode.
5. result: " No identifying data fetched."
6. FRUSTRATING !!! ....................Help please

bubbahines said:
Anybody want to help?

Usually step 3 causes most problems Delete the version of redsnow and reinstall it Try it again patience is needed i had similar probs a while back once you jailbreak you wont do back☺

Finally....JB accomplished with the help of, iHolophyte, bMahony, bab2010 and Thomasjtsi. Thank you for your help and patience.

iHolophyte said:
Woohoo my first ever acknowledgment. I feel honoured dde04

iHolophyte

What did i do:)

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

G'day and welcome to the forum!! :)