What's new

Hello peeps! & Issue hanging up 4s

amarquez

Reaction score
Just registered. I'm new to the forums, but not to the iPhone. I've had iPhones since the 2G, and currently have the 4s. I have to say, I'm a little disappointed with it so far. The only iPhone I haven't had so far is the 4, but this phone is by far, the most problematic. I'm on my 3rd one as its been switched out for many different reasons, and now I have an on going issue that exists since I first got this 4s (all three 4s phones experience this). I'm not able to hang up my phone sometimes, and I have to press the power button to do it. It's been happening since I got the first 4s, and with every one after. I've already tried turning off the phone; doing a hard reset; restoring from iTunes; doing a firmware restore and setting up as new, and none of them resolve this. Does anyone know a solution?

Just registered. I'm new to the forums, but not to the iPhone. I've had iPhones since the 2G, and currently have the 4s. I have to say, I'm a little disappointed with it so far. The only iPhone I haven't had so far is the 4, but this phone is by far, the most problematic. I'm on my 3rd one as its been switched out for many different reasons, and now I have an on going issue that exists since I first got this 4s (all three 4s phones experience this). I'm not able to hang up my phone sometimes, and I have to press the power button to do it. It's been happening since I got the first 4s, and with every one after. I've already tried turning off the phone; doing a hard reset; restoring from iTunes; doing a firmware restore and setting up as new, and none of them resolve this. Does anyone know a solution?
From what I'm seeing in your post you've really covered all the possible solutions on your end. Is the hanging up issue why you've had the phone replaced each time?

Too bad about those 4S phones. Strange that it keeps happening to you on several phones, but no apparent history of this issue for other 4S users. Keep us posted on your resolution to the problem.

Thomasjtsi said:
From what I'm seeing in your post you've really covered all the possible solutions on your end. Is the hanging up issue why you've had the phone replaced each time?

No, it was one of many other issues, but I thought that it would've resolved from restoring the firmware and/or replacing the phone. I've never had so many issues with my iPhone before.

EWyatt said:
Too bad about those 4S phones. Strange that it keeps happening to you on several phones, but no apparent history of this issue for other 4S users. Keep us posted on your resolution to the problem.

Yeah, I don't know why it keeps happening, AND there aren't any others that are experiencing this.