What's new

Hello, new member here!

artwest50

Reaction score
My wife got me this IPhone 4s in late December 2012. Coming from a Palm Pre 2 background it sure does feel nice being on top of the cell phone "food chain" instead of the bottom! I really like the Retina display and the way everything seems to be interwoven. I haven't gotten completely away from WebOS (HP Touchpad) in which I have just recently installed Android's ICS. Looking forward to corresponding with you all and having a place where I can find the answers that I need!

Thank you very much! I'm more of a lurcher then anything else! I do look forward in asking questions from time to time! :) :)

Whoops, is there a way to edit my last reply? I wanted to write "lurcher" not "lurched"! I also need to find put how to put on some "smiles"

yes you can edit it. you can see "edit post" under your post, beside "reply" "reply with quote"

Whoops, is there a way to edit my last reply? I wanted to write "lurcher" not "lurched"! I also need to find put how to put on some "smiles"
You can add smilies to your posts by clicking on more to the right of the box you are typing in :)

Okay, sorry about the delay; and I do thank you for the infirmation!
Art

sure thing! no problem! the smileys - there's a button for that you can see it above when you make a post :)

ms.dee said:
sure thing! no problem! the smileys - there's a button for that you can see it above when you make a post :)

I don't really see the edit or smiles!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net