What's new

Hello Everyone

daryljames

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Mac enthusiast here. Looking forward to the iPhone 5 as most. Wanted to share an interesting and simple little accessories site that offers black iPhone/iPad accessories...blackiphoneaccessories.com. Thanks for having me. I'll be around.

Daryl

Welcome to the forum, daryl... I'm just curious whether the iPhone 5 will be that much better/different from an iPhone 4 with iOS 5 installed.

I'm looking forward to the independent camera button on the 5. It may seem like a small thing, but I think it'll make the phone a lot easier to use as a camera.

I'm looking forward to the independent camera button on the 5. It may seem like a small thing, but I think it'll make the phone a lot easier to use as a camera.

If I'm not mistaken, I think that it will come on the iPhone 5, I recall it was introduced at the WWDC.

Hmmmmm.... would that be a hardware camera button, or touch? I can hardly believe it would be an external button!

Hmmmmm.... would that be a hardware camera button, or touch? I can hardly believe it would be an external button!

We will be able to use the volume key at the side of the phone to take pictures.