What's new

Aloha from Maui

Frickinflip

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Just got a iphone 5 for my birthday and I love it. Been looking at different cases and accessories. I've had a 4, 3GS and a first iphone. I use to be windows mobile user for two years and hated it. Made the switch and never going back. Now it's time for me to check out some threads and talk story. Mahalo everybody.

Hello everyone! Just got a iphone 5 for my birthday and I love it. Been looking at different cases and accessories. I've had a 4, 3GS and a first iphone. I use to be windows mobile user for two years and hated it. Made the switch and never going back. Now it's time for me to check out some threads and talk story. Mahalo everybody.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking
http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/i...de-beginners-35540/?highlight=guide+unlocking

Guide for Beginners |iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator.

Hello and welcome!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)