What's new

hello everyone,glad to know you.

hansomehy

Reaction score
I am Chinese and I love Iphone.

I am friendly and hope I can found friends here.

thank you.

Welcome to the forum. How is it going on there in China?

hansomehy said:
I am Chinese and I love Iphone.

I am friendly and hope I can found friends here.

thank you.

Welcome to the forums. You're going to meet a lot of friendly people here.

G'day and welcome to the forums!!!!! Nihao!!!!

thanks for everyone.

Hope everyting goes on fine with everyone.

Yes I know ShenZhen, I used to go there for business trip. Your city is a commercial industrial city, that's where most authentic stuff comes from. But what I'm not sure about is if the Apple production line is in your city or not.

Yes I know ShenZhen, I used to go there for business trip. Your city is a commercial industrial city, that's where most authentic stuff comes from. But what I'm not sure about is if the Apple production line is in your city or not.

Foxconn,it's the manufacture of Apple,Nokia,Motorola etc.it locates in Shenzhen but it's a Taiwan company.but I don't know if Iphone 5 is made by them or not.

Foxconn,it's the manufacture of Apple,Nokia,Motorola etc.it locates in Shenzhen but it's a Taiwan company.but I don't know if Iphone 5 is made by them or not.

They sure are the one manufacturing the iPhone 5. Not like GuangZhou, ShenZhen is clean, and stuff are cheaper there than in Shanghai or Beijing. In fact everything comes from your city to aliment the upper cities and even worldwide. I'm out of business now and haven't been in your city for a while now.

They sure are the one manufacturing the iPhone 5. Not like GuangZhou, ShenZhen is clean, and stuff are cheaper there than in Shanghai or Beijing. In fact everything comes from your city to aliment the upper cities and even worldwide. I'm out of business now and haven't been in your city for a while now.

Well,I just found that your location is Beijing...Glad to know you.

I just found your location is Beijing.Glad to know you.