What's new

Hello all

llrickman

Reaction score
Hi my name is Larry
I have had all the previous iPhone's my 5 UPS has graciously lost for me. johnwolves referred me here from everythingicafe.com He read a thread where someone had recieved two and had ordered one . LoL i thought id take a one in a million shot and see if i could find that thread . I'm sure it isnt mine but i had to come try :)

Anyway glad to find this forum i Have been a member over at everythingicafe for several years and am always glad to find somewhere for info and chat

Hi my name is Larry
I have had all the previous iPhone's my 5 UPS has graciously lost for me. johnwolves referred me here from everythingicafe.com He read a thread where someone had recieved two and had ordered one . LoL i thought id take a one in a million shot and see if i could find that thread . I'm sure it isnt mine but i had to come try :)

Anyway glad to find this forum i Have been a member over at everythingicafe for several years and am always glad to find somewhere for info and chat
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

hi,wondered why johnwolves asked me for link,good luck :)

Last edited: