What's new

Havent found them yet.

FatGuyOnEbay

Reaction score
I've been looking for a good app to have with me when I go to the gym to list off exercises i haven't tried yet or more exercises to work on a specific muscle.
I am also on the hunt for a great rts/rpg game that has good graphics and replay ability.
And lastly I am looking for an app to edit movies shot on my iPhone from my iPhone. I saw iMovie but before I bought it I was wondering if there was anything else.
Thank you for the help.

I've been looking for a good app to have with me when I go to the gym to list off exercises i haven't tried yet or more exercises to work on a specific muscle.
I am also on the hunt for a great rts/rpg game that has good graphics and replay ability.
And lastly I am looking for an app to edit movies shot on my iPhone from my iPhone. I saw iMovie but before I bought it I was wondering if there was anything else.
Thank you for the help.

for movies the only app I've heard mentioned for editing is iMovie so I assume it does what it says

iMovie is good, I've use it many times to make videos, as for games you can just the top10 games in the app store, here on the forum are also some threads talking about each member favorite games etc... Just perform a search on the forum and u will find many.