What's new

Has your iPhone 7 shipped yet?

It's here! :) :) :)
IMG_7798.JPG

I had to drive home before opening it completely, that's why I took the time to shoot a photo. It's still not opened, I'm backing up my iPhone SE at the moment.

All went well with my change over did it OTA and watch data went smoothly. Very happy just playing with settings now. First iCloud backup took ages but all done now... phew !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's great!;) I'm awaiting for your first photos with the much improved camera.
I'll take pictures as soon as possible. At the moment I'm working on a way to use the Public Beta backup on my 7 Plus and then returning to regular iOS. That will need quite a bit of time.

I'll take pictures as soon as possible. At the moment I'm working on a way to use the Public Beta backup on my 7 Plus and then returning to regular iOS. That will need quite a bit of time.
I don't think that's possible. While it's fairly easy to update 7 Plus to the beta version of iOS in order to accept the backup of your current iPhone, it isn't possible to revert to a public release version of iOS without restoring the iPhone and losing whatever's on it. You may have to leave the iPhone 7 Plus on the public beta software until the public release version appears.

I don't think that's possible. While it's fairly easy to update 7 Plus to the beta version of iOS in order to accept the backup of your current iPhone, it isn't possible to revert to a public release version of iOS without restoring the iPhone and losing whatever's on it. You may have to leave the iPhone 7 Plus on the public beta software until the public release version appears.
That's exactly what I'm planning to do.