What's new

Has your iPhone 7 shipped yet?

I've just received another text from DHL. I'll receive my iPhone today. :) :)

44430dcfdb23efc7df45bcc8b0577218.jpg

Fantastic news....I still haven,t got any text, but date is still 10th, early morning here so fingers crossed...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Everything is crossed.

Thanks Ivy,.....I checked and doubled checked the DHL site no info after Amsterdam. When I google dhl tracking on their website it doesn't recognise the number....so maybe the number I have is apple only tracking. I never received a second tracking number from dhl....so I will just wait and see....[emoji53]

Thanks Ivy,.....I checked and doubled checked the DHL site no info after Amsterdam. When I google dhl tracking on their website it doesn't recognise the number....so maybe the number I have is apple only tracking. I never received a second tracking number from dhl....so I will just wait and see....[emoji53]

It was exactly the same for me and another member in here, Apple told me that as soon as the shipment gets into the UK the tracking number changes to one that can be tracked but that never happened.

I have a feeling that your status will change again today....Hopefully to delivering today :)

I see the same. DHL doesn't find my number, and Parcel stopped tracking it in Amsterdam.