What's new

Hard plastic double side case

jtrain907

Reaction score
I've bought a double side (front and back) hard clear plastic case and I can't seem to get it off. I got it with a screwdriver but I HATE doing that. (first time I actually chipped the glass) is there something I'm missing? I want to be able to take it off easier with my hands. I only spent 2 dollars on it. If there's no other way I just won't use it.

Well...the problem here is....you bought a $2 iPhone case.

It was clearly a poorly designed case.

Ya get what ya pay for...yes..even with iPhone cases.

I don't use cases. I use screen protectors(front and back) and an SPG Neo Hybrid bumper.

Have yet to see another number I would rather have.

I like my phone to breathe...especially the back to avoid excessive heat on the battery.

Well it wasn't originally 2 dollars it was 15 but I had discount codes

jtrain907 said:
Well it wasn't originally 2 dollars it was 15 but I had discount codes

Okay I see.

I have bought quite a few cases, only to realize that in all honesty the overly expensive ones are really the only ones that are any good. Unless you get lucky and find a cheap good one.

$15 iPhone case is definitely in the low end category.

My SPG bumpers were originally $30 and since the new(uglier ones in my op) made the price of the ones I like to $24.95.

I am pretty sure that I will never buy any other brand of bumper besides Spigen Neo Hybrids.

I had a few cheap hard plastic cases and all of them were a pain to get off and on.

OtterBox are probably the best iPhone cases when you are referring to good protection. Just some models of Otterbox are just too bulky. Some aren't that bad.

I would like to try the life proof case

What about Speck Pixelskin HD, do u think they are worthing equally to SGP ones?

Just got a lifeproof case yesterday,I love this thing!
42575903-0da2-c6fc.jpg

Tapatalk'd from my iPhone 4s

I am waiting for Otterbox's new Armor case. Easy on, easy off! Plus it shock and water proof.

Sent from my iPhone 4S on Sprints Now Network.

The lifeproof case is just as easy to take off as my otterbox commuter

The surgical stainless steel latch holding the two pieces together is what will make all the difference. Lifeproof has had a few instances where the case split after being dropped and then water leaking into the case. The case didn't break mind you, the two pieces merely separated as if you were taking it apart.

That is the only thing that kept me away from Lifeproof, although the cases are nicely designed. If the Otterbox Armor series looks good in the store, it will be wrapped around my phone within minutes.

Sent from my iPhone 4S on Sprints Now Network.

I've always had otterbox cases since my blackberrys years ago so I will def look at it when it comes out and will probably get it too