What's new

Happy to be here!

BrianGM

Reaction score
Hi All

I've come from Android. Enjoyed it very much. Lots of Apps. But, realized it was time to get serious. So I bought myself an iPhone 6 and an iPad Air. Not all at once, mind you. Borrowed my daughter's IPod touch just for music. Got a nice little family on the up. Now waiting for the Mac, iWatch and the iCar?? Yes, I've heard the rumour. Fascinating.

I'm happy to say that I am downloading and paying for songs. Enough of the theft on Android. Could not stand it: One song too loud, one song too soft and a couple of songs I thought I downloaded I found another in its place. Enough!

It's like having been an alcoholic. Haven't been there, but I can imagine. I'Ve been through rehab and I'm now living normally. And, it's great.

Happy to be here.

Regards

Brian

Welcome to iPhone Forums Brian! We're glad to see you here. If you have any questions that can't be answered by browsing our forum, don't hesitate to ask.

Hi, welcome to the forum!…….
Forum Rules Please read and respect our rules.
Remember…."search" is your friend…..Poisonivy….Administrator.

Welcome Brian! I feel your pain, been between Android and Apple myself.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Hey Chopperguy

What pain, mate? I have never felt so good about a phone since the first time I bought one. Remember that first "WOW"? This is as close to heaven, I can imagine, as I can get. Always room for improvements.

I was just tired of all the instability of the android. You download an app and decide to delete it. But, you just know that there is still some code left in your phone's memory. And, you don't know what it's doing there! And, it just fills up with garbage. To upgrade to the next OS version you spend days praying that you're not going to lose your contacts, etc. one thing I liked about the android was their funky use of names for the different versions, Ice Cream Sandwich, gingerbread, etc. There were other things I enjoyed, of course.

But, now i come home to Mama!

Tx

I too have had an Android phone, Never going to make that mistake again, far too flaky.

Hey Chopperguy

What pain, mate? I have never felt so good about a phone since the first time I bought one. Remember that first "WOW"? This is as close to heaven, I can imagine, as I can get. Always room for improvements.

I was just tired of all the instability of the android. You download an app and decide to delete it. But, you just know that there is still some code left in your phone's memory. And, you don't know what it's doing there! And, it just fills up with garbage. To upgrade to the next OS version you spend days praying that you're not going to lose your contacts, etc. one thing I liked about the android was their funky use of names for the different versions, Ice Cream Sandwich, gingerbread, etc. There were other things I enjoyed, of course.

But, now i come home to Mama!

Tx

The pain I meant was dealing with Android, all the things you described I also dealt with. Yes, coming back to Apple is heaven! [emoji56]

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk