What's new

Handy Light App - Who got it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No because apparently it's different for every country and they might do like wat they did with the app nullrivers netshare 2 years ago and put it bak up for one random day in august to boost ratings or something so look out for that

And Wat the heck here's one of the many links for just that Handy Light is still available on the Canadian app - Twitter conversation

I stand corrected its still in the Canada app store. But the reason is the networks there allow free tethering...so who would want it? Why not jailbreak and tether? I think we would all like to know if you can figure out how to import it from Canada! ;)

Who agrees with me that we should start a petition to get back handy light, netshare and other apps of that nature if even for at least a day? Nice if they would just leave it for once but oh well. U wanna kno y I'm so tight? Because wen I went to buy it they removed it right b4 it commenced. And I'm stuck in Florida till July 31st on vacation in a crappy house with no Internet, cable, a crappy tv and a DVD player that conked out and I'm not paying $20 a month for it cuz I absolutely refuse. Next month I might go to Canada for a few days so if they refuse I'll be even madder. Any day leading up to or on august 1 would be good 4 me! Lol so help me plz. P.s.: how many signatures do u think that would need/take?

It can be shared. I shared it with a buddy of mine in exchange for his navigon app! 2 days after it was pulled. Just find the handylight .ipa file on the computer you sync with. Then put it on a thumb drive or email it or whatever. Then authorize their account.

I'd share it on herebut I've already authorized 5 devices.

Could someone please share their Handy Light with me? It sounds like it can be shared...see below, thanks!

"It can be shared. Just find the handylight .ipa file on the computer you sync with. Then put it on a thumb drive or email it or whatever. Then authorize their account.

I'd share it on herebut I've already authorized 5 devices."

I'm begging you and just 2 let u kno I don't like odd numbers for some reason. Only even just on a weirder lighter side note

But I prefer ppl from around the newyork, Florida, and canada regions/areas/states/provinces or whatever these are thank you

U can contact me through email at [email protected] is I'm well sure you must kno by now. Wen I read that u already authorized 5 other accounts I really felt that u were my last hope cuz I don't kno anyone who managed 2 get it! Awww plz help me lol but this is no laughing matter in all honesty.

I can send you the actual .ipa file for the handy light app, but you'll have to crack it or figure out how to get it to work on your phone.

Let me know.

U can contact me through email at [""] is I'm well sure you must kno by now. Wen I read that u already authorized 5 other accounts I really felt that u were my last hope cuz I don't kno anyone who managed 2 get it! Awww plz help me lol but this is no laughing matter in all honesty.

I can send you the actual .ipa file for the handy light app, but you'll have to crack it or figure out how to get it to work on your phone.

Let me know.

Homer could you please email it to me too?

Seems to be still on the UK site for £0.59, haven't got the IP4 so can't check it works but can't imagine even Apple UK authorising an exact copy to con folks. Anyone in the uk with an IP4 could search Handy Flashlight and see if it is the real McCoy.

Obviously I had thought that, but would Apple let an identical app into the app store even if it doesn't have the surprise. And it is identical I have seen the videos about how to set it going, don't have an IP4 to check though. For 59p one of the UK members may want to try it, and no I don't have any connection with it.

Hadn't even looked till someone said it was still on the Canadian app store.

Hey all
Most of us suspect that this is a bad urban legened or a bad chain letter type deal
This app was dupposedly pulled by apple for being a Trojan and they deamed that it violated there terms
So app piracy does not apply to . Why won't any body copy theirs from there iTunes and upload it if it so great?
Sharing is caring . My user name is my g mail addresse can any body email me a copy?

And were I am the Carriers would love people to have this … Tethering takes so much data in one month that carriers here do not have a plan available …. People cancel phone plans with the carriers because they can not pay the bill… So they loss customers … Carriers here would rather see customers tether with an app like this and stay on as clients on a contract ,than get such a high bill and cancel it!
Will any body email me a copy?
I have to see this for my self to believe it
Don't believe every thing that you read ! We don't even have AT&T were I am
And my phone provider did not even hear of a tethering plan ... So they are not lossing money

@DannyBoy
It is fake I bought the new one.... Does nothing!
Also it was 1.99 + Tax
The icon on the iPhone is white the real one was Black

Feel free to g mail me a copy of the original one my user name is my gmail

Status
Not open for further replies.