What's new

Guilt or the truth?

Eta return to Verizon is the 28th. As soon as it says delivered I'm calling up and should have my iphone 5 Friday!!!

I'm glad I got to see this thread 😁😁. I love iOS and am familiar with android.... BUT it's been a long time since I had an android phone. My husband has a Samsung & it's the captivate and he's not much of a gadget guy if it works he's happy.
Me, I LOVE phones its important to buy and have what fits and suits you and most likely im would've preferred to stay w IOS.
I have the iPhone 4S and upgrade due wow the 4th Of December which is this week lol & inWAS considering a galaxy note 2... BUT I don't like the idea of such a BIG phone.
For now I am just keeping my iPhone 4S works perfectly and i have 3 more eligible upgrades in march.
I prefer the note over the S3 but out of them all for Att I think the nexus 4 looks appealing... No bloatware:)
Yes the camera on the iPhone has an app camera ++ free and does a perfect job.
I am glad u stayed w iPhone ❌⭕

Me too!! Yeah I saw the note at the Verizon store. I mean at that point is get an iPad mini to be honest. I wasn't that impressed. It was HUGE LoL

I am the same with my phones. When something new comes out I try to find a way to get it haha. I had the S3 for two days and I'm glad I chose the iPhone 5. It runs faster and smoother and I did t have nearly as many apps installed as I do on my 5 and the S3 had to have a battery pull and would be laggy when hitting the home button.

When I got the 5 I felt no guilt or remorse at all. I LOVE it and I am now on day 3 :) glad I didn't go back with android. Definitely the right choice :)

~iPhoneMommy~

Sent from my Black, 16GB, iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.