What's new

Guess what!?!?

Wowsers, that's worth celebrating! I can't wait to get mine.

They finally cleared my return of my S 3 and I got a 16GB in black. I don't need as much space as all of you. My next purchase??? iPad!!!! One day :)

Way to go, iPhone Mommy. I'm thinking seriously about getting mine, but that darned Galaxy S3 keeps popping up.

I'll tell you what i had the S3 for two days and i returned it because of guilt! I went back to the store and bought the iPhone 5 after speaking to a forum member and my brother. They both steered me toward my purchase today and I cannot be happier! This thing is FAST! I mean like really freaking FAST! The motion of the screens changing over, or apps opening is so fluid it's incredible. I get great reception/service and I just really enjoy it. So glad I went in this direction!

I'll tell you what i had the S3 for two days and i returned it because of guilt! I went back to the store and bought the iPhone 5 after speaking to a forum member and my brother. They both steered me toward my purchase today and I cannot be happier! This thing is FAST! I mean like really freaking FAST! The motion of the screens changing over, or apps opening is so fluid it's incredible. I get great reception/service and I just really enjoy it. So glad I went in this direction!

I think you made the right decision. Glad you had a Forum member you could talk to for advise.

Btw I thought I mentioned you in this post but it must have been another one. So yeah, thanks again!!!

It's definitely different from the android forum. I feel like I keep checking and there is nothing new LoL

~iPhoneMommy~

Sent from my Black, 16GB, iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.