What's new

You know what?

IphoneMommy

Reaction score
It was nice that when I left work, in the dark, that I didn't have to look for the right side to face up on my iPhone 5 charger LoL Woot!! 😆

~iPhoneMommy~

Sent from my Black, 16GB, iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.

It is nice, isn't it? With my iPad 2 and my iPod touch, I have to be careful that it goes in correctly. Always have to have the light on for it. A member, Kaykaykay, at iPadforums suggested putting a bead of nail polish on the right side so you can feel for it in the dark if need be. Haven't done that yet, but may have to give it a try. :)

That would have been helpful to know. I usually would make this face 😣squinting to see if the little hash line was facing up LoL

I'm just gonna take over IPF if I keep posting like this hahaha

~iPhoneMommy~

Sent from my Black, 16GB, iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.

I know! You will see my name all over this place! All you will see is iPhoneMommy along the recent posters :)

OH, and by the way Skimonkey, Go Buckeyes!!!

I know! You will see my name all over this place! All you will see is iPhoneMommy along the recent posters :)

OH, and by the way Skimonkey, Go Buckeyes!!!

Yes...we'll be happy to see you here posting and helping out other members!

Yes....we lost to Ohio! Sad to see University of Michigan lose. :( ...but Michigan State University won their game! Woohoo! :)

It is nice, isn't it? With my iPad 2 and my iPod touch, I have to be careful that it goes in correctly. Always have to have the light on for it. A member, Kaykaykay, at iPadforums suggested putting a bead of nail polish on the right side so you can feel for it in the dark if need be. Haven't done that yet, but may have to give it a try. :)

That's an excellent idea!