What's new

What did Santa bring!?

IphoneMommy

Reaction score
So now that things are calmed down....what was everyone's favorite gift they got for Christmas?

Mine was my blue Speck case for my MacBook Pro!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

oh thats a hard one,i got some lovely presents.....i think my favourites have to be two beautiful books on collecting antique sewing tools and an antique Baccarat pin cushion in the form of a goat pulling a cart.

oh thats a hard one,i got some lovely presents.....i think my favourites have to be two beautiful books on collecting antique sewing tools and an antique Baccarat pin cushion in the form of a goat pulling a cart.

That sounds lovely!!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

That sounds lovely!!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

yes it is,it's quite rare too,i feel really lucky to own it.

Santa doesn't exist, it's me who flies and delivers your presents, such nonesense, Santa tends to claim all the credits of my job?

(Before you get mad at me and don't deliver any presents for me this year, I was only joking Santa!)

Many thanks,
Software

Oh I got an Apple TV and WD my book 2TB hard drive.

The Apple TV is great. I love seeing my photos, films and music on my HD TV. Especially using the remote app and airplay as well.

I think along with an iPad Apple TV is on my list as well!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

Santa doesn't exist, it's me who flies and delivers your presents, such nonesense, Santa tends to claim all the credits of my job?

(Before you get mad at me and don't deliver any presents for me this year, I was only joking Santa!)

Many thanks,
Software

Crushing all of the hopes and dreams of our members. Sheesh ;)

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

You want a shish kebab?

Dear Santa,

Can the iPhonemommy have shish kebab for Christmas, you better deliver it!

Many thanks,
Software

You want a shish kebab?

Dear Santa,

Can the iPhonemommy have shish kebab for Christmas, you better deliver it!

Many thanks,
Software

You have ruined my Christmas this year and next and so on. * sniffle* :)

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

There is no such thing as Santa????

What?

Baaaaaaaaaaaa, wail, sniffle.

See!!! You have ruined it for everyone now :p

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

I stopped believing in Santa at five. Even though my friends thought he was real but died!

Many thanks,
Software