Group texting app

Discussion in 'iPhone Apps' started by RRay777, Nov 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RRay777

RRay777 New Member

I am in need of an app for my iPhone 6 that will allow me to send a message to much more than 10 people at a time. (Evidently that is an AT&T limitation.). I was using an app called "Group Texting" but the iOS 11 update caused it to now have many issues. I must have an app that does not require everyone on the receiving end to download the app, or have iMessage capabilities, etc. Also, I need to be able to create various groups without having to recreate the group with every use.

I know this seems to be a common issue and there doesn't seem to be easy answers. Just "grabbing for straws" hoping someone can help.

2. 933

933 Well-Known Member

There is another app called Text 2 Group Pro, that you could try. It’s a different app then the one you were using I believe. It’s got better reviews then the app you have listed as well. Just some food for thought. May work. May not due to network constrains through AT&T. I’ve never noticed this before as I have AT&T, but then again I don’t send text messages to more then a couple people at a time. Hopefully you find a way to get around the restriction. Good luck and Good Day.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ro861

ro861 Well-Known Member

I'm using GroupSMS, and I'm verry happy with.

4. J. A.

J. A. Super Moderator Staff Member

The OP has posted this more than a year ago, and didn’t return since then. Either he has found a solution, or he doesn’t need the advice any more.

Thread closed.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.